Alright! You’ve taken the first step to getting EOS® going in your business. I couldn’t be more excited for you!
During the 90 Minute Meeting™ we’ll discuss:
- Who I am, and what EOS® is.
- Who you guys are and what your challenges are.
- How EOS could help you.
- What the process of implementation looks like.
With the 90 Minute Meeting™ booked, here’s what will happen next:
- We’ll meet at the time and place (virtually or otherwise) that we’ve discussed in our earlier conversations (as indicated by the event you just booked).
- Bring your senior leadership team. If you’re not sure who that is, bring whomever you think is appropriate. If your team is small, bring your full-timers.
- Try to get everyone a copy of “Traction” by Gino Wickman. They don’t have to read it for the meeting to work, but it does help. And afterwards, it will help them decide whether they are truly on board with the process.
The 90 Minute Meeting™ is to help us both determine if we’re a good fit. It’s possible you want to move ahead with EOS®, but not necessarily with me. It’s also possible I might conclude you would benefit from another Implementers, or even another framework.
That’s all good. Connection is a very personal thing, and I have to vibe with your team, and they with me.
If in the meantime you have questions, please feel free to reach out. You should have all my contact details by now.
I’m excited to meet you and your team. On to a better and healthy business!